Friday, November 11, 2011

I'm Changing So Much!!

Oh, all the wonderful things that I can do.  I LOVE to read, and constantly make people read to me.  My favorites are "Mr Brown Can Moo, Can You?"; a first words book at home, and a book about Baby Daisy and Pluto.  I haven't seen it much lately, though.  I think my teachers are hiding it.
When people walk into my classroom at school, I yell for them to read a book.  Or, I yell "dada!" so people will look  at my picture on the family tree.  Yes, it's a picture of my dada, mama and Bailey.
I'm not sure when I'm going to start walking, but one thing's for sure.  It will be when I want to.  I randomly take steps around, trying to trick people into thinking "Today's the day!".  But it's not.  So, stay tuned.
I have 8 teeth now.  No one ever tells you how tough teething is.  It stinks.  And, those frozen plastic rings only help for a minute.
I am telling people now when I'm hungry by going to the high chair and crying.  As in "Duh, I'm hungry!  I'm next to the high chair!  Get with it!!"  I hold out my cup when I'm thirsty.  I take people's hands when I want them to do something.  And, I also hit people in the face with something I want them to play with.
I say lots of words.  Puppy, baby, muh-ma, dada, Kyleigh (sometimes), Jess, hi, what's that? and a few others.  I'm pretty good with getting my point across; just ask my parents.
My birthday party was so fun!  It was a princess theme, and my mom worked hard with my Gramma to make the cake.  Gramma made some cool decorations.  It is every girl's dream to be a princess.  I got some great toys, too.  I play with them all the time.  I also got some new clothes, so I can continue to look like a fashionista!!
Well, that's all for now.  My mom has Blogger on my phone, so she can update anytime.  Tootles.

No comments:

Post a Comment