Monday, March 5, 2012

I'm a Year and a Half Now!!

Wow, a whole year and a half.  It went by quickly, I think.
I've graduated to the Toddler Room.  It's supposed to be some rite of passage, I guess.  My mom was getting all emotional about it.  All it means for me is a longer nap time, and more toys.  Oh, and the kids are a lot bigger than me, but that doesn't stop me!  Today I decided to steal some crackers from my friends.  I mean, there were crackers!!!  Those are my most favorite.
I have a lot of fun activities that I like to do.  I completely dislike listening, and most of the time, I don't.  On occasion, I will do it to please the 'rents, so they smile and think I'm cute. I enjoy standing on couches, chairs, and beds.  I like to drag out all of my toys in the living room.  I like opening the cabinets, and emptying out what's in there.  Most of all, I like to torture the cat.  Poe.  Hemingway is too smart; he runs from me.  But, Poe. Oh Poe.  He just takes it.  I like to hit him repeatedly with Weebles, put buckets on his head, chase him around, and I even tried stabbing him with a plastic fork the other day.  I think he's starting to get that he works for me, too.
My favorite things to say lately are "Eat, eat" when I'm hungry; "Quack quack" when I see a duck; "Hi", "Daddy" "book".
I still love to read.
That's all for now.  Catch you all on the flip side.  I'm busy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment