I'm wondering what all the hype is about turning a year old. I mean, it's not like I can vote, drive, or drink. I just don't get it!
My ' rents, of course, sang some song to me and made a huge deal. I did get to see my name on TV, though. Not many people can say that!
So, I'm doing lots of cute things. I can shake my head no or yes. I said "Bay" to my sister Bailey. I can hold my hand out like Im saying "what?". I now have 5 teeth. I can stand alone when I want to, and I thought about taking steps but I changed my mind. I'll do that when I'm ready. I say "Yeah" , as well as clap my hands and say "Yay!"
Stay tuned to see what I do next!
Friday, August 26, 2011
Im A Year Old!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment