That's my life these days. I'm still "commando" crawling mostly. It's the quickest way to get around. If you don't believe me, try it. I can crawl on my hands and knees, and I'm quite good at it. I only do it when I choose. Crawling on one's hands and knees is------*yawn* so yesterday!!!!
My latest thing is pulling myself to standing and then screeching when I've had enough. I can stand, but I can't get down. And why should I when I have people there willing to help me. A couple of times I tried to scare the 'rents and fall down on my bottom. You should have seen their faces- it was worth it!!
I am moving up in the world! In just a couple of weeks I will be moving to the older infant room, for those of us who are not babies anymore. I mean really, I am 9 1/2 months now. I'm practically a toddler.
I love my food, too! My favorite is turkey and cheese, arrowroot cookies, and banana puffs. I totally hate pasta with sauce or pizza. My mom says she doesn't understand where I came from with those dislikes. I say "Neither do I, Mom, neither do I."
I am now 17 lbs, and 27 inches. I am growing and getting heavier.
My birthday party will be August 28. It's going to be this gala to end all galas. My mom is totally sweating it. You'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment