Saturday, May 7, 2011

in honor of my mother's first mother's day..

Well of course if it weren't for me, my mother could not celebrate Mother's Day. I won't rub her face in it, though. :)
So, I am 8 months old now. Im pretty busy showing off all my new skills. I practice them often in my crib when I am supposed to be sleeping. My newest skill is the"commando crawl", as my mom says. Hey, Im trying to reach my toys! If I have to do it using my belly and arms, what is so funny about that? I caught them laughing at me today when I was trying to use my knees, too! Whatever. One of these days I am just going to get up and walk. Hehe
I have 2 new pearly whites! Just try sticking your fingers in my mouth!
I love all foods! Over Easter weekend, I ate rice, sweet potatoes, garlic mashed potatoes and ham. The real stuff, too. Not that jar nastiness that people call food. I think my mom and dad have a lot of nerve eating that good food in front of me!!
Anyway, I love my mom. We have fun together. We sing silly songs, and she likes to pretend to eat my feet and belly. I don't like when she leaves the room, even when she waves to me in the kitchen.
Happy Mother's Day, Mommy!
Can we raise my bedtime an hour?

No comments:

Post a Comment