I haven't been on in awhile. That would be my mother's fault. Something about returning to work full time and having her hands full.
I have been doing well in school. I try not to spit up too much. My teachers are smart enough to move away from my vomit now!! Everyone likes to cuddle and talk to me, though. My mom always pops in. I truly get tired of seeing her face sometimes. Can't a girl hang with her friends without her mom hanging around??
I am now 12 lbs, 3 oz. I am also 23 3/4 inches. The doctor says I am growing perfectly fine. Mom says I am getting too big for my britches.
In the last month, I have begun the teething process- always a fun conversation starter. I have also started eating rice cereal. It's not the most tasty thing I've ever had. It's pretty bland, and could use a little BAM! Everyone laughs at how funny I look with cereal coming out of my mouth. Let's see how funny you look with it splatted on your face!
I learned to roll over. I did it twice yesterday. Now the 'rents keep bugging me to do it all the time. Well, I don't perform on command, so....I'll do it when I'm ready.
The holidays were pretty nice. My older sister Ashleigh came in from Kentucky, and I spent some time with her and Bailey through this snow storm we had.
Oh, and about the snow? Not a fan.
I got some pretty nice gifts. It seems the adults are having more fun than me, though. I got a Laugh n Learn Kitchen; Violet the Dog, Leap Frog piano, a talking cooking pot, and some nice books.
On New Year's Eve, I got to stay up late, but I didn't make it to see the ball drop.
My New Year's resolution is to write more, and not listen to my mother's excuses about how she's too tired or busy.
Peace out!
No comments:
Post a Comment