Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Free At Last!!!!

As of yesterday, I am free at last!!!
The drs decided yesterday that I was finally well enough and strong enough to go home.
Of course, they wanted me to hang out all day because they love my beautiful face.  So, I had to stay all day until 4.  Well, 4 o'clock ended up being 5:30.  That was when I left.  A lot of waiting, that's for sure.  All my parents had to do was sign papers and listen to a couple of directions.
My mom dressed me in this outfit that was a bit big for me- it was cute, though.  I was pretty stylin.
I had to ride in the car, but I slept through the whole thing.  Nothing for me to see really, anyway.
My two "brothers" were waiting for me when I got home.  Hemingway and Poe are their names.  Hemingway has stayed away from me mostly.  He doesn't know what to think.
Poe keeps meowing, and sniffing near me.  He seems ok, but I will keep an eye on  my food around him!
My night went well.  My parents each took turns feeding me and holding me.  Daddy always gives the best kisses.  He stayed up late with me last night, and fed me my bottle.  Mom was passed out.  She gets night shift tonight, though!
I decided to behave for them.  I'll see how I'm feeling about that tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment