Hey everyone,
I'm doing pretty well today. I am spending time at the electric beach (jaundice lights) and relaxing. I've spent some of my day on my belly, and it looked a few times like I was trying to crawl away!
My feedings have increased from 3 cc's to 6 cc's of breast milk. So far, I've kept most of it down. I did spit up some through the afternoon, but overall I'm doing well. Hoping to get out of here soon!
I like Kyleigh's Korner!! Seems like she is doing the talking. Here's some wisdom from one Mom to another Mom. Kyleigh will not remember any of this. You always will. Any cuts, scrapes bruises or bangs she gets while playing, she will forget as soon as you "kiss it better", but you will feel the pain more than her! Most of the diappointments that she may have while growing up, she will eventually forget, but you will always wonder why you could not sheild her from them! That's a Mom's job!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Mom! Yes, Kyleigh has a lot to say. She's my child, after all!
ReplyDelete